With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:
Beat the average price to get the following items:
HTML & CSS for Beginners
Lay the Foundation for Building Amazing Web Pages
PHP/MySQL for Beginners
Start Developing Web Apps Like a Pro
Learn to Craft Dynamic & Interactive Browsing Experiences
Organize Your Code & Process Smarter
Python for Beginners
Dip Your Toes Into Programming with This Beginner-Friendly Language
Ruby on Rails for Beginners
Get Familiar with An Increasingly Popular Web Development Tool
Intro to Web Development
Discover the Basics of Building Websites from Scratch
Java Programming for Beginners Part 1
Pick Up a Valuable New Skill by Learning One of the World's Most Popular Programming Languages
Java Programming for Beginners Part 2
Dive Deeper with the Language That Powers Amazon & Facebook
or Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked item:
jQuery for Beginners
Here's the deal:
- The bundle represents an overall retail value of $1,990
- To unlock the full bundle is under $14.50 at the time of writing.
- Beat the average price and you'll take home the entire bundle.
- Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.