Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 94% off this Introduction to UX/UI Design Bundle. Start designing responsive, user-friendly websites with 20 hours of content on UX/UI design foundations, components composition and more
This deal consists of the following courses:
Intro to UI Components
Master the Building Blocks of Design
UX/UI Design Foundations
A Comprehensive Introduction to Design
Arrange Visual Elements Like a Pro
Common Design Patterns
Learn the Patterns that Delight Users
Designing for Accessibility
Get Comfortable with Accessible & Inclusive Design
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Updates included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.
Here's the deal:
This Introduction to UX/UI Design Bundle normally costs* $500, but you can pick it up for just $29.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $480.01 (97%) off.
Get this deal, or learn more about it
See all discounted Online Courses. This is a time-limited offer.
Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Enter giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.
0 Comments - Add comment