ActivePresenter is a screen recording, video editing, and eLearning authoring tool with a range variety of powerful features, helping you to capture screen and edit captured videos in a matter of minutes.
Create professional screencasts that contain stunning annotations and effects, high-resolution graphics, videos, and voiceovers. You can capture any application on your computer, customize it easily by adding background music, closed caption, zoom-n-pan, etc., and finally export it to popular outputs (video, document) that can run on any device or platform. ActivePresenter allows you to generate the presentations in many different output forms such as image, videos (MP4, MKV, and AVI), HTML SlideShows, HTML5 simulations, and documents.
More importantly, ActivePresenter free version provides full access to all video editing features, and you can edit and export videos without time limit, watermarks, and pop-up ads.
ActivePresenter Free Edition features:
- Advanced recording features: Full Motion Recording, Smart Capture
- Video editing: Cut, Crop, Join, Change Volume, Speed Up, Slow Down, Blur
- Multiple Audio/Video Layers
- Rich annotations: Shapes, Image, Zoom-n-Pan, Closed Caption, Cursor Path, Audio/Video Overlays
- Automatic Smart Annotation
- Export to: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, WebM, MKV
- No Watermark and No Time Limit
Clean & Safe: No adware, No Annoying Ads
ActivePresenter 7.2.0 changelog:
- [HTML5]: Improve preview speed.
- [HTML5]: Improve TOC numbering.
- [HTML5]: Add some player skin presets.
- [HTML5]: Allow associating number variable to Text Box.
- [HTML5]: Enable passed/failed status and detail report for interactions in the Tutorial mode.
- [HTML5]: Error when exporting to location containing Unicode characters.
- [HTML5]: Text format doesn't show properly when selecting the Embed Web Fonts option in some cases.
- [HTML5]: Default floating value of number variable is truncated to integer.
- [Windows]: Free-forms are exported incorrectly in Microsoft Office outputs.
- [Recording]: Object settings don't work when recording additional slides.
- Program crashes when editing projects which have lot of events and actions.
- Media doesn't play automatically after converting version 6 or older projects.
- White turns to light grey in exported video.
- Correct some typos in the UI.
Download: ActivePresenter 7.2.0 (64-bit) | 41.1 MB (Free, paid upgrade available)
Download: ActivePresenter 6.1.4 (32-bit) | 34.8 MB
Download: ActivePresenter 7.2.0 for macOS | 53.7 MB
Links: ActivePresenter Website | Demos | Tutorials
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware