Well, that same little bird that has been updating The C-A-D with the latest news about the FBI piracy busts has a sad story to tell. He himself has been raped of his computer, accessories and many, many other possessions.
The guy in question (now anonymous of course) was one of those 60+ people they searched in "Operation Buccaneer".
This is what he had to say about the experience:
- They seized all my possessions:
- 2 Computers and multiple non-functioning pcs and parts
- 3000 CDs and floppy disks (collected through out 20+ years)
- 50+ VHS tapes (all over 10+ years old of movies and TV shows)
- 200 CD Jewel cases
- VHS Player and Capturing devices
- 100 blank cd spindle
- and a 19" Monitor
News source: The C-A-D