Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp contains a multitude of audio tools in one: CD Ripper, Music Converter, Batch Converter, ID Tag Editor and Windows audio shell enhancements. Preloaded with essential codecs (mp3, wave, FLAC, m4a, Apple Lossless, AIFF), additional codecs can be installed from [Codec Central], as well as Utility Codecs which perform actions on audio files. After 21 days the trial will end, reverting to dBpoweramp Free edition (learn the difference between Reference and dBpoweramp Free, here). dBpoweramp is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, both 32 and 64 bit.
dBpoweramp Music Converter features:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper)
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option]
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
- DSP Effects - process the audio with Volume Normalize, or Sample / Bit Rate Conversion, with over 30 effects dBpoweramp is a fully featured mp3 Converter
- dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, an mp3 converter that is as simple as right clicking on the source file >> Convert To. Popup info tips, Edit ID-Tags are all provided.
dBpoweramp Music Converter 17.7 changelog:
- bug fix: m4a decoder could add silence into the decoded file
- bug fix: floating point put through certain DSP effects would corrupt the audio
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware