A comprehensive guide to mastering the art of preventing your Linux system from getting compromised. Claim your complimentary copy (worth $23) for free today, before the offer expires on Feb 19.
What's it about?
This book has extensive coverage of techniques that will help prevent attackers from breaching your system, by building a much more secure Linux environment.
This eBook will help you:
- Use various techniques to prevent intruders from accessing sensitive data
- Prevent intruders from planting malware, and detect whether malware has been planted
- Prevent insiders from accessing data that they aren’t authorized to access
- Do quick checks to see whether a computer is running network services that it doesn’t need to run
- Learn security techniques that are common to all Linux distros, and some that are distro-specific
By the end of this book, you will be confident in delivering a system that will be much harder to compromise.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
>> Mastering Linux Security and Hardening (worth $23) now free <<
Offered by Packt Publishing, view their other free resources.
Limited time offer, must end February 19
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Or via our preferred partner:
How can I disable these posts? Click here.