It's good to be back in action after so long! Welcome back everyone. Anyways, theres a new Dungeon Siege patch available to download. You can either connect to Zonematch within the game to download it or click on the link below to go grab the download. Enjoy!
Changes/Fixes in 1.11:
- Fixed all known journal update issues related to quests. The Journal now updates correctly when a quest is completed or a new quest is received.
- Fixed all known content placement issues such as inaccessible containers that could not be opened and "floating" objects.
- Increased game performance in several low-performance areas.
- Resolved all known issues with end bosses, such as Gom not fighting back on rare occasions.
- Fixed all known fading issues.
- Updated ZoneMatch user interface and improved ZoneMatch functionality and performance in the following ways:
o Icon indicating password protected games.
o More user friendly chat interface.
o New searching support based on user-defined filters.
o Ability to message friends from ZoneMatch interface, the staging area, and end-game screen.
o Increased stability.
- Resolved issues with sounds cutting out.
- Added safety to prevent the game from starting if critical resource files are missing. Notification dialog will appear if any of these files are missing.
- Added data corruption retry code - game will attempt to recover from unstable hardware causing corruption in data that is loaded from hard disk.
- Moved screen shots into their own Screen Shots subdirectory to clear up clutter.
- Added new command line options:
o noalttab=true, prevents task switching during gameplay (supported on Windows XP only)
o nowinkeys=true, disables the Windows keys (supported on Windows 2000 and Windows XP only).
o user_path=<path>, specifies where the user files go (rather than My DocumentsDungeon Siege).
o Other path-related command line options are: keys_path, map_paths, mod_paths, res_paths, save_path, and shots_path.
- Fixed the issue of a missing or moved "My Documents" folder causing problems such as crashing on game start.
- Improved many error messages to include more information to better help diagnose hardware configuration problems.
- Added an hourglass cursor to show when the game is busy.
- Switched to 100% client/server model to be more NAT- and firewall-friendly.
- Removed "chunky" and "superchunky" cheat codes.
- Displacers now save their state in the character save file in multiplayer using new quest saving functions, affording some measure of "saving" in multiplayer.
- "Transmute" scroll can no longer transmute characters.
- Fixed problem of characters getting "stuck" in the Swamps.
- The duration for blood has been shortened and the flying debris of monsters in combat has been reduced, and in some cases eliminated.
- Switched map node mesh index format to be more mod-friendly when gmax is released.
- Added a new naming key format to be more mod-friendly.
- Exported many new functions to allow even further modding of the game.
- Added dsdll extension method.
- Exported UI functions and added 'command' and 'call' actions for UI modding.
News source: Warp2search
Download: Patch 1.11.1462 (English only)