Groupy is a powerful organizational tool for Windows that will keep information tabbed and organized. You can drag and drop multiple applications and documents together to group them into a tabbed interface for easy access and reference.
- Drag and drop applications together to group them under a common tabbed interface
- Organize multiple applications and documents together for convenient access
- Group related tabs together for optimal workflow
- Save groups of applications together for future usage
- Manage tabs in quick and natural ways with the browser-like interface
- Add new tabs to existing groups quickly and easily
- Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
- Copy files between Explorer tabs. Drag files to the target tab, pause to switch, and then into the target window.
- Automatically group instances of the same application together
Groupy 1.3 changelog:
- Fixes maximization issue with explorer in the combine mode (no longer clips the taskbar).
- Groupy no longer prevents Windows from shutting down.
- Tab background bar defaults to grey.
- Fixed white tab color issue with Win10 Insider build.
- Groupy now works better with sandboxed applications such as Chrome.
- Installer now includes German translation.
- Added Chinese.
- Windows 10 Insider Build Only: Fixed issues with some Windows Store apps not showing the '+' option in Groupy.
Disclaimer: Neowin's relationship to Stardock.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware