With the holidays now over here comes an absolutely huge update to Sony Online Entertainment's MMORPG Everquest II. Now while I cannot post the entire changelog here, be assured it is a huge list of bugfixes, additions to the questing system and changes to the guild system.
Here is just a small slice of what has been changed:
- Tons of new quests, mostly for solo players!
- Two new dungeons available for groups at levels 25 to 30!
- Traits, Traditions, and Tactics choices have been reset for all characters. See details below.
- Presenting yet another way to personalize your character: Training!
- Lots of artisan recipe and ability fixes!
- Eat healthy! New examine information added to explain the benefits of food and drink!
- Brawlers get built-in shields!
- Guild followers can spend the status they earn at city merchants!
- Now easier to equip rings, wrist items, and weapons!
- Slash that dot! Maps now show your current heading!
- Lots of UI tweaks and enhancements!
- More bug fixes than you can shake a moss snake at!
News source: Everquest II Forums