HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.20:
- Fixed monitoring of total/NAND reads/writes for some SanDisk drives.
- Extended NVMe S.M.A.R.T. status and fixed total writes amount.
- Fixed reporting of sub-zero temperatures on NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added support of Samsung SSD 950 Pro using the default Microsoft NVMe driver.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Ellesmere, Baffin, Greenland.
- Fixed GPU I2C access on AMD Tonga/Amethyst.
- Added options to choose which type of values (current, mix, max, average) to show in tray, LG LCD and RTSS.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z170-PREMIUM.
- Added support of IRF IR35201.
- Added monitoring of page file usage.
- Added support of Corsair H80i v2, H100i v2 and H115i.
- Improved monitoring of WHEA errors.
- Enabled GPU I2C access on Fiji (GPU VRM monitoring). Might need Reset GPU I2C Cache first.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z97-P.
- Enhanced DELL EC sensor monitoring.