Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
IDM integrates seamlessly into Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Avant Browser, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. The program supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and video content processing.
Internet Download Manager 6.39 Build 1 changelog:
- Changed the search dialog (Ctrl-F) and added SearchBar
- Fixed a problem with searching Unicode strings
- Added the ability to show "Parent web page" column to the list of downloads of the main dialog
- Fixed problems with downloading from several sites
- Fixed bugs
Changes in v6.39 Build 2:
- Added search in an old way in full IDM list (F3) when closing the SearchBar
- Fixed a bug with adding downloads from the command line
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware