LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there's an Internet connection. It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective. Hamachi is currently available for Windows 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista. Console versions of Hamachi are also available for Linux and OS X.
- LAN over the Internet Arrange multiple computers into their own secure network, just as if they were connected by a physical cable.
- Remote Access Remote control any machine on your network with Remote Desktop.
- Files and Network Drives Access critical files and network drives.
- Zero-configuration Works without having to adjust a firewall or router.
- Security Industry leading encryption and authentication.
Link: Home Page | Forum Discussion (Thanks Tantawi)