Mailbird is more than just another email client. Unlike most of the competition, Mailbird is designed to change the way you manage your email, scheduling, tasks, communications, and beyond. However, it doesn’t require you to sign up for a bunch of new accounts and services. Instead, Mailbird lets you bring all your accounts onto one amazing looking platform where you can do everything in one place.
Mailbird is packed with apps, features, shortcuts, and software upgrades optimized to boost your productivity and save you hours in your inbox. Other features include Email Snooze, Video Meetings and Speed Reader, and also Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Asana, Dropbox, Todoist, Google Calendar, Moo.do integration and more.
Mailbird interface keeps your inbox looking zen, eliminates e-mail clutter with beautiful organization capabilities, and makes managing your e-mail a breeze.
Features at a glance:
- Multi-account (Supports IMAP & POP3)
- Complete touch support
- Integrated messaging apps
- Integrated task management apps
- Unified Email Inbox
- Contact Manager
- Integrated calendar apps
- Customization (Colors & layout)
Mailbird 2.5.10 changelog:
- Implemented contact selector when emailing group from Contacts.
- Improved Google OAuth 2.0 authentication.
- Improved autotag feature so it'll look better on all email clients.
- Improved notification's placement across different layouts when account is disabled.
- Fixed crash when a Exchange account is outdated.
- Fixed an error with the compose window not being writable under some circumstances.
- Fixed issue when creating a contact group.
- Fixed issue with invite friend sidebar when searching too fast.
- Apps: Fixed Asana in sidebar.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware