GnuCash is a personal and small business finance application, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows. It’s designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible. GnuCash allows you to track your income and expenses, reconcile bank accounts, monitor stock portfolios and manage your small business finances. It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
GnuCash can keep track of your personal finances in as much detail as you prefer. If you are just starting out, use GnuCash to keep track of your checkbook. You may then decide to track cash as well as credit card purchases to better determine where your money is being spent. When you start investing, you can use GnuCash to help monitor your portfolio. Buying a vehicle or a home? GnuCash will help you plan the investment and track loan payments. If your financial records span the globe, GnuCash provides all the multiple-currency support you need.
GnuCash 3.2 changelog:
- Bug 787401 - Test Report System - Report Definition.
- Bug 794617 - Can't compile with -DWITH_GNUCASH=NO due to scm-gnome-utils.
- Bug 795101 - Scroll Bar in Reconcile Window Floats in and covers the check boxes.
- Bug 795247 - datepicker broken in Persian. GnuCash passes dates as integer y/m/d without using locale-specific formats, so we need to strip out 'E' and 'O' from the format when scanning dates or determining separators in gnc-date. None of '-', 'E', or 'O' are supported by boost (and '-' causes errors), so strip them out from formatters in gnc-datetime as well.
- Bug 795253 - Have problems input Chinese.
- Bug 795272 - QIF importer causes application crash if action is invalid.
- Bug 795276 - Invalid date on price stops file from being parsed.
- Bug 795362 - Special variable "i" not parsed in function calls. Due to balance tests with insane random values.
- Bug 795471 - Impossible to Edit Budget Unless Maximized.
- Bug 795519 - Credit card payment after reconciliation.
- Bug 795666 - Backslash '\' in Description field spoils CSV Import without helpful error message.
- Bug 795831 - When read only threshold set, dates are silently changed. Display a message box informing the user of the change.
- Bug 795944 - Cannot store change to Business Suppliers data.
- Bug 796079 - Repeatable Crash in Tax Report Options.
- Bug 796081 - Tax Schedule Report - An error occurred while running the report.
- Bug 796083 - Reconcile Selection Doesn't Work Anymore.
- Bug 796117 - Connecting 3.1 to an existing mysql db drops all data. Provide a backup recovery function that instead of dropping primaries and restoring backups merges the primaries and backups. This should handle a worst-case safe-save failure where the backup tables don't have a complete set of rows for some reason.
- Bug 796256 - Main Window stays hidden when starting after closing main window while minimized.
- Bug 796369 - Notes lost or perhaps just not displaying when using SQLite backend. This bug caused data loss if you saved your SQLite3 database to a different file or database. The problem is that in SQLite3 (though not in MySQL or PgSQL) the subquery ((SELECT DISTINCT guid FROM transactions)) (note the double parentheses) returns only the first guid in the subquery's results. Some transactions are loaded by special queries and those queries are also used to retrieve the transaction's slots so they weren't affected.
- Bug 796398 - Restrict accelerator keys to valid date range.
- Bug 796409 - Incorrect Current Value for Stocks. Missed calculating the value in the register summary bar.
- Bug 796423 - Cannot Input Chinese, seems does not work with other IME too. Toggles not in view with all rows selected weren't being redrawn.
- Bug 796484 - csv import: iostream error. Unfortunately it turns out that we can't use filestreams because they can't take path arguments containing Unicode on Windows.
- Bug 796527 - invalid currency on scheduled transactions.
- Don't even check for price/exchange rate on template transactions, there's no point.
- Check all split commodities are valid, abort transaction creation if not.
- If the template transaction's currency isn't used by any of the splits set the new transaction's currency to the first-found currency if there is one, otherwise to the first-found commodity.
- Bug 796537 - Transaction Report cannot sort by "num".
- Bug 796586 - QIF import incorrectly converts unicode characters from UTF8 encoded file.
- Bug 796595 - QIF Import Select Account button to add a new account is labled gnc-account-new but should be New.
- Bug 796600 - stock split cash-in-lieu income/asset labels backwards.
- Bug 796614 - Reconciliation report contains incorrect transactions.
- Bug 796638 - configuration not properly saved for CSV transactions import form. [full release notes]
Download: GnuCash 3.2 | 89.1 MB (Open Source)
Links: GnuCash Home page | Other Operating Systems
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment