Last week, Microsoft unveiled its latest generation of Windows 10 devices, including new flagship Lumia handsets, the Band 2, and two additions to its Surface range. With the new Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book on the way, Microsoft is - unsurprisingly - working to shift stock of its current-generation Pro tablet, before the new models officially launch in the coming weeks.
To stimulate sales of the older Surface Pro 3, the Microsoft Store is currently offering some juicy discounts on the device on both sides of the Atlantic.
In the United States, all Surface Pro 3 models are now on sale with $100 off:
- 64GB / Intel Core i3 / 4GB | usually $799 | now $699
- 128GB / Intel Core i5 / 4GB | usually $999 | now $899
- 256GB / Intel Core i5 / 8GB | usually $1299 | now $1199
- 256GB / Intel Core i7 / 8GB | usually $1549 | now $1449
- 512GB / Intel Core i7 / 8GB | usually $1949 | now $1849
Over in the UK, the discounts are even more generous, with up to £240 ($370) off:
- 64GB / Intel Core i3 / 4GB | usually £639 | now £549 (save £90)
- 128GB / Intel Core i5 / 4GB | usually £849 | now £729 (save £120)
- 256GB / Intel Core i5 / 8GB | usually £1079 | now £929 (save £150)
- 256GB / Intel Core i7 / 8GB | usually £1299 | now £1059 (save £240)
- 512GB / Intel Core i7 / 8GB | usually £1549 | now £1329 (save £220)
Are you tempted to buy the Surface Pro 3 at these prices? Or would you rather pay a bit extra, and wait a little longer, for the Pro 4, or even the Surface Book? Let us know your thoughts below!