Another month, another Neowin giveaway! Well, it's the second giveaway this month, but who's counting? A few months ago we unboxed and reviewed the Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and found that it was surprisingly innovative - the exclusive Romer G switches were not only unique but felt quite different to a typical Cherry MX switch, and they also had superior stability to normal Cherry MX stabs.
Today, we're giving away the Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard to help one lucky reader level up their gaming ability! This isn't the first time we've given away a keyboard either: earlier this year we also gave away the Tesoro Excalibur mechanical keyboard. In recent months we've also given away a couple of Android TV boxes, including the Smartron S805 and MK808B Plus, as well as a NAS device and some other stuff too.
We've set up a bunch of different entry methods all ranging from simply commenting on this article through to shooting out some tweets about the giveaway. Some of these can only be done once, but some can be done once per day. Note that the drawing will be done through Rafflecopter, so if you're going to enter by commenting on this article or by liking Neowin on Facebook then you have to make sure to register that you're doing so on Rafflecopter.
The entrance methods are below. You can do as many or as few as you like, but note that doing more than one substantially increases your chances of winning:
- Go to Facebook and hit the 'like' button on the Neowin page
- Follow Neowin's Twitter feed (@Neowinfeed)
- Follow my Twitter feed for information on technology and security, as well as being kept up to date on my latest articles (@stevenjohns)
- Tweet the message described in the Tweet function of Rafflecopter below (once per day)
- Make a comment below telling us about one piece of software or hardware that you can't live without!
- Did you know Neowin has forums? If so, what's your favorite? If not, check them out and let us know which sounds the best for you (enter using Rafflecopter)
- For our existing readers: Link to the best post/comment you made in the forums (or on an article!) from February 2015 or earlier (within Rafflecopter) - what is "best" is a personal thing; your best post could be one that is funny, informative or just received a bunch of likes from other members.
As always, the winner is responsible for all taxes and fees. Check out our legal terms if you have any questions. The contest will run until March 31st at midnight, GMT, so be sure to enter soon and good luck!
Note: We screen for ghost entries, so no cheating!
UPDATE: Send your congratulations to MoreRAM - he won! Thanks to everyone who participated and stay on the look out for more giveaways coming in the very near future!