Just under a month after its last Outlook for Mac Insider Preview for the Fast ring, Microsoft has released another new preview build, bringing a range of improvements and fixes.
Unlike the major update that it released in June - which included four of the top ten features most requested by Outlook users on macOS - the latest preview focuses more on enhancing the existing product than cramming new features into it.
Microsoft's release notes for Outlook Insider build 15.38 (170801) highlight what's changed in the new preview:
- Fixed a bug to create Outlook mail from mailto url from web browser
- Fixed a bug to insert signature below the content generated from mailto link
- Improved app stability on crash and hang
- Improved keyboard and VoiceOver navigation on recurrence setting dropdown of meeting items
- Improved keyboard and VoiceOver navigation for announcing group join/joining/leave/leaving on Group cards
- Improved support message notifications so Outlook shows notification only when it's running in foreground
You can suggest more improvements and new features that you'd like to see in the app by visiting the Outlook UserVoice site.