PC Image Editor is a free graphics editor with many of the features of a professional product. You can edit images from a variety of formats; it contains an extremely user-friendly interface enabling you to work intuitively. Along with the usual assortment of file operations such as Copy, Move, Delete, and Rename; adjust colors in photos; apply filters such as Hue, Negative, Colorize, Posterize, Mosaic, Twirl, Emboss; rotations and transformations; Perspective and Skew; blur images; sharpen images; image resizing; setting an image as the desktop wallpaper. Also, it contains enhanced brushes and painting options.
PC Image Editor Features:
- Browse images in thumbnail mode.
- Import and export various graphic formats, including BMP, GIF, JPG, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, J2K, WMF, EMF, and RAS.
- Apply 14 filters such as Blur, Sharp, Add Noise, Diffuse, Mosaic and etc.
- Add image effects such as Rotate 90Â°, 180Â° and Arbitrary, Flip Horizontal and Vertical, Crop, Perspective, Skew and etc.
- With 12 adjustment commands such as Auto Levels, Auto Contrast,Brightness, Contrast, Gamma Channel, Hue, Saturation, RGB Channel,Invert, Colorize, Equalize, Threshold, Posterize and etc.
- Setting an image as the desktop wallpaper
- Print images with full functionality.
- Also ability to resize images and more...
Note: PC Image Editor is provided as FREEWARE for private (non-commercial) or educational (including non-profit organization) use. In these cases, you are granted the right to use and to make an unlimited number of copies of this program. However, for commercial use, it is required to register the software. Registering is an important source of support in the development of future versions.
Whats new in PC Image Editor 3.65 (16 July, 2007):
- Airbrush Gradient tool added
- Supporting Windows Vista
- Bugs fixed