PicoTorrent is designed to be a tiny, easy-to-use BitTorrent client with low memory usage for Windows (Vista and above). No ads, carefully selected features, and a native user interface integrating seamlessly with your desktop. PicoTorrent is built directly on the Windows APIs which means that it is native looking on all Windows versions. PicoTorrent is built on libtorrent which is a high performance BitTorrent library used by several of the most popular BitTorrent clients.
At a glance:
- Strong encryption with support for tunneling via I2P, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and HTTP(S)
- Works with both IPv4 and IPv6
- Multi-lingual user interface
- Free, open source, with a great community
PicoTorrent 0.15.0 release notes:
PicoTorrent v0.15 comes with a few fixes and also brings back the feature to move completed downloads which was forgotten in the wxWidgets rewrite. There has also been a few fixes to resolving paths which are based on the crash dumps that gets sent, so keep sending crash dumps. They help!
- Encrypt the configuration file.
- Move completed downloads.
- Set OK as default button in add torrent dialog.
- Use correct directory for configuration file when running as portable.
- Updated Russian translation. Contributors @valery-kirichenko
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware