PowerArchiver is a fast and easy to use compression utility. PowerArchiver offers an option to use an Explorer-like interface for browsing your hard drive for archives, which also supports shell integration. It supports most popular compressed and encoded formats currently in use.
Read and write support for ZIP, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO (ISO9660 and UDF - PRO only), BH, XXE, UUE, yENC, and MIME (Base 64). Read and extract support for: RAR (10% faster than WR 4.x), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM, DMG, RPM, CPIO, VHD, XAR, LZMA, SquashFS, CramFS, ZOO, WIM plus ISO (ISO9660 and UDF) disc image formats and much much more...
PowerArchiver 2022 brings:
Windows 11 support and optimizations
- PowerArchiver 2022 is fully optimized to work and look great on Windows 11 with maximum support for the Windows 11 interface that includes high DPI support.
Support for new Windows 11 Shell extensions
- Shell extension use in the new Windows 11 OS has been optimized and the Shell extensions are conveniently accessed and will appear immediately and.
New contextual tabs
- PowerArchiver 2022 now displays the New archive, Explorer and Sharing contextual tabs in the Ribbon interface for easier access to frequently used options when working with files or archives.
New Dark and Light skins
- Find new and improved dark and light skins designed to support the Windows 11 interface and offer high DPI support.
New menu for applications access
- Access PowerArchiver applications with even more convenience from a new applications menu on the left side that features a new Recent/Favorite Files option. Faster and more convenient file and archive management.
Recent Files accessibility
- Recent files are now available for access when in PowerArchiver 2022. Easily accessed by clicking the Recent Files tab on new applications sidebar, recent files will appear for convenient access when adding to or creating new archives.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware