The Huntsmen and Marksmen Xbox event mode for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) started late last week until over the weekend as a variation on War Mode, which was initially announced for the Xbox One at Microsoft's E3 conference in June. Now, the popular video game is running the same event mode again, but this time with new changes and rules.
PUBG's developer announced in a forum post today that the new Huntsmen and Marksmen event will be generally similar to the last event, except for the following changes:
- Increased max match time and max points
- Care package drop time has been increased, but frequency remains the same to retain the importance of care packages
- Decreased revival time (when knocked down) and increased the default HP when revived - Don’t wait for your teammate to respawn, save them when they are knocked down instead!
The event's rules include:
- The mode is limited to 30 maximum players (3 teams of 10 players)
- Vehicles do not spawn
- Red zones are disabled
- Weather is set to “Overcast”
- Friendly fire is disabled
- When revived, players will have 85 HP (Was 50)
More event details can be found on the developer's forum post. It will run from November 22 at 7 pm PST (or November 23 at 4 am CET) until November 25 at 7 pm PST (or November 26 at 4 am CET).