With RecImg Manager, Windows and every piece of installed software can be recovered. Your entire system can be restored to its original state without personal data loss. RecImg Manager provides an automated, easy-to-use touch-pad interface that makes reinstalling Windows 8 fast, intuitive and simple. RecImg Manager can easily be configured to take system snapshots at scheduled intervals. This helps to ensure that an operating system is always properly backed up. Additionally, RecImg Manager can automatically purge old images, saving valuable disk space.
RecImg Manager uses SlimWare Utilities’ cloud database to store an operating system’s precise settings and configurations. Icons, shortcuts, personalized settings – all Windows components and applications return to the point before the damage occurred, with the operating system data, files and folders in the same locations. Because RecImg Manager lets users schedule their own back-up times, consumers can choose when and how often they backup their home PC system.
Traditional PC backup and recovery tools have simply taken a snapshot of the PC's entire disk. Unfortunately, this resulted in the loss of personal documents created or altered since the snapshot was taken, and required a significant amount of storage space. With RecImg Manager, Backup images are small enough to be stored on tablets, ultrabooks and other Windows devices. You can store backups on both local and removable drives. Only the operating system and installed software are stored in the image, meaning all documents are left intact.
RecImg Manager Key Features:
- Free, unlimited Windows 8 operating system recovery and reset, including all system files, program files, settings and installed software, in a matter of minutes with no data loss.
- All video, music, personal documents and files all remain intact; no personal documents are erased during restore or recovery.
- Backup images are small enough to be stored on tablets, notebooks, ultrabooks and other Windows devices, making it easy to reinstall Windows and applications.
- Seamless integration with devices running Windows 8.
- Store backups on local and removable drives.
- Manage multiple backups with name, date, description and backup size.
- Schedule – and specify the location of – automatic backups.
- Set the maximum number of snapshots to keep.
- Automatically purge outdated snapshots.
- Modern Windows 8 Metro-style interface is easy to use, and works well on tablets.
- Very small application size (downloads and installs quickly).