Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP....and much more.
Shutter Encoder 15.9 changelog:
- Added Ukrainian language thanks to Александр Ласка
- Added "Hide file list path" from "Settings" window
- Added "Gamma" slider for "Image adjustment" window
- Added "Preserve metadata" checkbox for "Rewrap" function
- Added "Generate in OP-Atom format" checkbox for "Rewrap" function
- Added "Cut" button for "Subtitling" function
- Ability to use "Edit all text" window with "Subtitling" timeline
- Ability to use percentage values for scaling video
- Rebuilt "Cut detection" function
- Improved "Conform" function
- Improved "AV1" default quality
- Corrected bug with EXR input gamma curve
- Corrected bug with "Record screen/device" inputs on Windows
- Corrected bug with "XAVC" function thanks @Christophe_Nelson
- Various corrections
- Various improvements
- Updated ffmpeg, ffplay, ffprobe
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware