Vnc Manager is an easy to use remote administration tool which allows you to
connect, view and take control of any computers running VNC (Virtual Network Computing) on your network. It provides easy to use intuitive GUI interface and provides unique features that can significantly improve user experience of network administrators. The list of features includes but is not limited to:
- Grouping Support. Allows you to group sets of computer for easier management
- Thumbnail View. Provides multi-computer monitoring capabilities
- IP address scan. Allows scan for active VNC servers.
- Default session. Allows to set default setting for newly registered servers.
- Default password. You can specify a default password to connect with, or a specific one for each connection.
- Active sessions can be viewed in the separate windows or in Tab view panels.
- Vnc Manager does not require Vnc Viewer to be installed. It uses ActiveX Vnc Viewer control developed by SmartCode Ltd.
Screenshot: Screenshots and info
News source: Smartcode Vnc Manager