Vnc Manager is an easy to use remote administration tool which allows you to connect, view and take control of any computers running VNC (Virtual Network Computing) on your network. It provides easy to use intuitive GUI interface and provides unique features that can significantly improve user experience of network administrators.
The list of features includes but is not limited to: Grouping Support, Thumbnail View, IP address scan, Default session, Default password, proxy support Active sessions can be viewed in the separate windows or in Tab view panels. It does not require Vnc Viewer to be installed. It uses ActiveX Vnc Viewer control developed by SmartCode Ltd.
Changes in Current Version:
- Group tree view for easier folder navigation
- User can drag and drop of server between groups
- User friendly "Register Scanned VNC Servers" wizard
- Quick connect. Connect to VNC server without registering in Vnc Manager
- Thumbnail View can update screens in real-time or via user set time interval
- Thumbnail View options: 'Keep aspect ratio' option was added
- Server Status scan. Checks from VNC server status. Can be started manually or set to update server status via time interval. Displays service status with nice icons
- Check for Vnc Manager Updates
- FIXED: High CPU usage when at least one thumbnail displayed
Screenshot: >> Click Here
News source: SmartCode Web Site