After many months of development and testing we are very pleased and excited to announce the official public availability of SmartCode VNC Manager v3.5.
SmartCode VNC Manager is a powerful remote administration and monitoring software for business and home network environments. It is typically used for remote network management, remote system administration and in helpdesk environments. It allows you to take remote control of any computers running VNC, Windows Terminal Servers, or Microsoft Virtual Server 2005.
- Computers Registration Wizard allows mass register Active Directory, Workgroup computers or by importing comma/tab separated addresses lists from plain text files.
- Remote Task Manager provides information about programs and processes running on local or remote computer.
- Installed Software Manager allows to view and to uninstall software installed on remote computers.
- Integrated Virtual Machine Remote Control Client with SSH tunneling support.
- While previous versions supported scanning for VNC and RDP servers, version 3.5 includes the ability to scan for computers responding to a ping command.
- UltraVNC v1.0.2 NTLM authentication v1 and v2 support.
- UltraVNC MSRC4 DSM plug-in support.
- Enhanced Active Directory integration features.
- VNC Manager configuration Backup Manager - backups, restores the VNC Manager configuration files.
- Ported to .Net 2.0 framework.
- Over 30 minor enhancements and bug fixes.