Windows registry is a database that stores crucial settings and options of the Microsoft Windows operating system. Registry entries are created for each application and driver installed on your computer. When running, programs may access the registry thousands of times per second. Just like any other database, the registry becomes a real mess without proper maintenance. When you uninstall programs, invalid entries can be left behind and cause various conflicts between 3-rd party applications and the operating system. As a result, your system may become unstable.
Registry Cleaner will clean, repair and optimize your Windows registry to eliminate errors and crashes, and to restore smooth and stable operation, so your PC will stop giving you headaches and be usable once again. With Auslogics Registry Cleaner you can avoid system crashes and make your Windows running more stably.
Is Auslogics Registry Cleaner safe to use?
Yes, it is. Unlike some other registry cleaners, Auslogics Registry Cleaner doesn’t try to find as many problems as possible. It only scans safe registry categories by default. Novice users should use default settings. However, advanced users can select additional categories to scan for problems with higher risk level.
What's new in this version:
- added new search feature that allows scanning the whole registry for a specific key or entry with further removal of that key at a click of a button. This feature will be very useful to those who are trying to clean the registry from remnants of previously uninstalled software, whose leftover entries could not be removed automatically
- improved registry scanner through better algorithms for searching main scan categories for unwanted entries
- improved program interface
- fixed all known bugs
- improved support for Windows 8.1
- made improvements to the registry scan and repair results page
Note: Offers to install a 3rd party program that you can easily opt out of during install.