CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
CPU-Z 2.05 changelog:
Intel Xeon Sapphire Rapids platform.
Preliminary support for AMD Storm Peak platform.
Zhaoxin KX-6000G/4 CPU.
Intel Core i9-13900/K/F/KF, Core i7-13700/K/F/KF, Core i5-13600/K/F/KF, Core i5-13500, Core i5-13400 and Core i3-13100
Intel ARC A770, A750, A580 (ACM-G10) and A380 (ACM-G11) GPUs
Support for multipliers > 64x on AMD Ryzen 7000
Preliminary support for NVIDIA RTX 4000 GPUs
Download: CPU-Z 2.05 | Portable ~3.0 MB (Freeware)
View: CPU-Z Website
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment