PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.6.54266 changelog:
- Added the ability to set the maximum volume to 200%
- Fixed a memory leak problem when playing certain files
- Fixed an error when playing with VMR9 Renderless in certain situations
- Fixed a problem that can't jump to previous/next subtitle in Sup subtitles
- Fixed a sync problem when playing certain files with QuickSync decoder
- Fixed abnormal operation of frame system function in certain location