FL Studio is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
New Features in FL Studio 11:
- Multi-touch support - FL Studio (and some plugins) now respond to Multi-touch.
- Image-Line Remote support - Image-Line remote is an Android and iOS MIDI controller App that connects over your Wi-Fi network.
- Right-click data entry - Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
- Horizontal/Vertical movement locking - Piano roll & Playlist, Shift (horizontal lock) & Ctrl (vertical lock) when dragging items.
- Menus - Can now right click to check several menu items without closing them (where appropriate).
- Instrument Channels - Ctrl+mouse wheel on Channel button to change the routed mixer track.
- Linking includes MIDI input port - Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
- Content Library & Downloaded - Options now allow the Content Library to show as a tab in the Downloader.
- Improved Tap Tempo - Updated tap algorithm + nudge control for Performance Mode.
- Improved Tempo automation - Fine tempo field now fully integrated. Will also allow smoother tempo automation.
- New controllers supported - Including APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, Traktor Kontrol
- ...and much more
FL Studio 11.1.1 changelog:
- 64bit version of speech engine
- Added support for Novation Launch Control XL, Launchkey (performance)
- Added support for Nektar Impact series
- Fixed filenames of samples used by "Dance with me" project
- Fixed crash stretching big audio clips
- Fixed loading settings for some VST plugins (64bit)
- DirectWave: fixed bugs exporting to FLM .instr files
- DirectWave: fixed trigger group behaviour across programs
- DirectWave: fixed temp folder usage when importing external formats
- Patcher: fixed deletion of dropped files
- Wrapper: fixed binary message data handling in VST3
- Wrapper: fixed crash of bridged Play VST plugin
- Wrapper: fixed volume of stereo to mono conversion
- Wrapper: fix loading 32bit VST plugins
- Wave Candy: fixed crash when using some metering modes
- Wave Traveller: fixed loading settings (64bit)
- ZGameEditor Visualizer: fixed visual issue + other minor bugs
- Updated BassDrum, Drumaxx, DrumPad, Effector, GMS, Hardcore, MiniSynth, Pitcher, PoiZone, Sakura, Sawer and Toxic Biohazard
- Updated FlowStone/SynthMaker to version 3.0.5
Download: FL Studio 11.1.1 | 353 MB (Shareware)
View: FL Studio Homepage
3 Comments - Add comment