mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games. mIRC has been in development for over a decade and is constantly being improved and updated with new technologies.
mIRC 7.64 changelog:
- Updated OpenSSL library to v1.1.1i.
- Fixed /timer -h multimedia timer imprecision at low resolutions.
- Extended custom DLL LOADINFO structure to include maximum data byte size.
- Fixed Bind to Adapter/IP address bug and added block option for failed binds, eg. with VPNs.
- Changed $base() to remove limit on floating point precision for larger bases.
- Updated installer to backup files into dated folders.
- Updated LibZip library to v1.7.3.
- Added $ticksqpc that returns a high resolution tick count.
- Changed how notices are displayed so that consecutive notices from the same user are now grouped together.
- Added protocol-relative redirect support to $urlget() and a 'k' switch to prevent redirects.
- Fixed $utfencode() memory gpf bug that caused intermittent crashes.
- For a more detailed list of recent changes, please see the whatsnew.txt file.
Download: mIRC 7.64 | 3.2 MB (Shareware)
View: mIRC Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
10 Comments - Add comment