Postbox is a slick, modern-looking email client that provides a rich set of tools to help you get more from your messages. Postbox helps you make the most of your email, offering powerful new ways to find, use, and view email messages and content, organize your work life, and get stuff done.
Postbox features include:
- All Your Accounts in One Place -- Postbox Account Groups let's you organize accounts into groups.
- Conversations Views — just like Gmail.
- Postbox Topics — this takes tagging to a whole new level.
- Great Gmail Support — labels, important, send, archive, shortcuts and the calendar!
- Cloud File Sharing add-on enables you to send links to your Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files instead of sending the files themselves.
- Responses are pre-canned text/HTML snippets that can be reused within message replies.
- Social Media Integration — update your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn status as well as auto-import profile photos for prettier email.
- RSS and Newsgroup Support
- Identities (also known as Aliases)
- Date, address, phone number, and package tracking number detection
- Full Suite of Keyboard Shortcuts
- Anti-Tracking -- To protect your privacy, Postbox 5 has a new Anti-Tracking feature that will alert you when tracking tools are used within a message.
- Includes 70 professionally written email responses that anyone can customize and use.
- Postbox now includes 25 Beautifully Designed Email Signaturesthat will present you in the best light possible.
- Access and manage POP and IMAP email accounts
- Dark Mode on Windows and macOS
- ...and much, much more.
IMPORTANT: THEMES WILL RESET IN THIS RELEASE! PLEASE SEE THIS HELP ARTICLE FOR DETAILS.
Postbox 7.0.41 changelog:
BETA release of MFA/OAuth2 authentication for Office 365 accounts
Cleaned up several areas of the UI, and reworked some of the icons to make them display better with certain dark mode themes
Implemented better fix for persisting print preferences across sessions
Fixed a theme regression for the Address Book in the Compose Sidebar
Fixed a crashing bug
Postbox 7.0.42 changes:
- Changed new account authentication to default to Password instead of Autodetect
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware