NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 (up to 1709, more info), 32 and 64-bit natively, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding component removals and feature configuration. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 188.8.131.5262 changelog:
Source: ‘Remove Reinstalls’ tool, useful for cleaning Win10 1903 cumulative update-returned component parts
- Installer: Chinese Simplified translation
- Components: ‘Unified Telemetry Client (Asimov)’ renamed to ‘Telemetry Client’
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77)
- Components: ‘Windows Media Player 32-bit’ removal could cause errors when WMP 64 is opening videos from File Explorer
- Components: ‘Unified Telemetry Client’ removal could break Search tray UI in Win10 1903 image
- Components: ‘Unified Telemetry Client’ removal could break ‘Program Compatibility Assistant Service’ in Win10 1903 image
Download: NTLite 184.108.40.20662 32-bit | 9.9 MB (Freeware, paid upgrade available)
Download: NTLite 220.127.116.1162 64-bit | 11.4 MB
Link: NTLite Home Page | NTLite Features
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
4 Comments - Add comment