PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.6.56815 changelog:
- Major update for FFmpeg(Previous module can't be used)
- Added the ability to open/close the list of participants in the chat
- Added the ability to use various browser when you don't chat in the chat area
- Added operating selection in showing UI when dropping file to play
- Added an option to show network in file navigator
- Fixed an issue that can't play next one with certain AAC/MP3 files
- Fixed abnormal action when using Windows Border Skin in Windows 10 or newer
- Improved Subtitle Browser UI
- Fixed a problem that no sound while playing certain MKV files