Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP....and much more.
Shutter Encoder 17.1 changelog:
- Added ".apng" extension for the "Image" function
- Ability to preview transitions with "Edit media content" window
- Ability to select the audio codec for editing and broadcast codecs
- Ability to select audio sample rate for editing and broadcast codecs
- Ability to convert audio to 'Stereo' or 'Mono' for editing and broadcast codecs
- Changed settings.xml & presets location to "/Users/*username*/Shutter Encoder"
- Corrected bug with input and output points for sound conversions & output codecs
- Corrected bug with "2-pass" checkbox using "VP8 & "VP9" functions
- Corrected bug with "Edit media content" window
- Corrected bug with "Web video" function
- Corrected bug on Shutter Encoder launch
- Corrected bugs with preset saving
- Various corrections
- Various improvements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware