Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP....and much more.
Shutter Encoder 17.4 changelog:
- Added "XDCAM HD 35" codec
- Added "AI 2D" & "AI 3D" scales
- Added capture icon for "Image" section
- Added "Show waveform" checkbox for "Video Player"
- Added "Add subtitles" section for "Rewrap" function
- Added "Gamma level" checkbox in "Colorimetry" section
- Added "Set film grain denoise" checkbox for "AV1" function
- Improved timecode metadata for output codecs
- Improved AAC encoding quality on Mac
- Improved file metadata loading
- Corrected audio crackling sound
- Corrected bugs with High-DPI screens
- Corrected bug with variable frame rate
- Corrected "Video Player" display issues
- Various corrections
- Various improvements
- Updated UI core
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware