Snagit is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With Snagit, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to Snagit's editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of Snagit offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
Snagit 2022.0.0 changelog:
- Save your entire Snagit Library to the cloud for easy access between computers and automatic backup. The specific destination is up to you – we support Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, and Box.
Cross-Platform File Format
- The new .snagx file format replaces historic platform-specific .snag (Windows) and .snagproj (Mac) formats. Snagx is cross-platform compatible, so individuals and teams who use both Windows and Mac computers can open, edit, and share files with ease!
Cross-Platform Markup Consistency
- When you annotate a capture with callouts, arrows, or other tools on Windows, those annotations now look the same when you open that project on Mac, and vice versa. Additionally, many tool properties that were offered only on one platform are now available on both Windows and Mac.
- Snagit 2022 on Windows now includes: the ability to add multiple tails to callouts, transparent backgrounds for the Step tool, and a new T-shaped arrow.
- Snagit 2022 features a more stable video engine, improved audio and video syncing, and compatibility with a larger variety of webcams.
- Snagit 2022 includes easy-to-understand explainer animations. These video tooltips meet busy users where they are, offering help to improve existing Snagit workflows and opportunities to discover previously overlooked tools.
- Browse your capture Library twice as fast.
- Snagit Editor starts up faster
- Other various bug fixes!
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware