Thunderbird is a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing email and news feeds. It is a local (rather than a web-based) email application that is powerful yet easy-to-use. Thunderbird is developed, tested, translated and supported by the folks at Mozilla Corporation and by a group of dedicated volunteers. Thunderbird gives you control and ownership over your email. There are lots of add-ons available for Thunderbird that enable you to extend and customize your email experience.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
Thunderbird 91.8.1 fixes:
- CLIENTID extension to SMTP was not supported by smtp-js
- Additional SMTP errors now propagated to user
- OpenPGP was not able to use some previously supported key types
- OpenPGP Key Manager did not always display correct information after importing additional IDs
- Duplicate new mail notifications could be displayed when server-side filters were in use
- Cancelling an SMTP password entry resulted in multiple failure dialogs being displayed
Download: Thunderbird 91.8.1 for Windows (EN/US) | 32-bit | ~50.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Thunderbird 91.8.1 for Linux (EN/US) | 71.9 MB
Download: Thunderbird 91.8.1 for Mac OS (EN/US) | 119.0 MB
Download: Thunderbird 91.8.1 in other languages
View: Thunderbird Website | Release Notes | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware