Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store where you can save 97% off the How to Train & Raise A Healthy Dog Master Class Bundle. The A to Z of bringing the best out of your furry friend with 6 hours on basic puppy/dog training, diet, defense, and more.
This bundle consists of the following courses:
Leash Training: Stop Pulling on the Leash
Get Your Dog to Walk by Your Side & Come Back When Called Off Leash
How to Stop Dog Attacks
Have the Knowledge & Confidence to Tame Your Dog's Aggressiveness
Stop Dog Barking
Get Your Dog to Stop Barking by Using a Command
Puppies: A-Z Guide to Puppy & Dog Training
Get Dog Training Right from the Start with Proper Methods & Approach
BARF: Feed Your Dog a Raw Diet
Make Your Pet Lean, Fit & Healthy by Feeding Them the Way Nature Intended
Natural Remedies for Health & Dog Training
Say Goodbye to Huge Vet Bills & Use Alternative Remedies to Treat Your Dog's Illnesses
Good to know
- Certificate of completion included
- Updates included
- Length of time users can access after purchase: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and instructor info please click here.
Here's the deal:
This How to Train & Raise A Healthy Dog Master Class Bundle normally costs* $1,194 but it can be yours for just $29.99 for a limited time, that's a saving of $1164.01 (97%) off the price.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Home Gym Giveaway | Ultimate Gaming Giveaway (feat. PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X)
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.