Areca Backup is a free and open source file backup tool developed in Java, which can be run on Windows or Linux. It supports data compression and encryption, incremental backup, file history explorer and many other features. Areca Backup also includes a transaction mechanism which guarantees your backups" integrity.
Backup Engine Features :
- Archives compression (Zip & Zip64 format)
- Archives encryption (Triple DES & AES encryption algorithm)
- Storage on local hard drive, network drive, USB key, FTP / FTPs server (with implicit and explicit SSL / TLS)
- Source file filters (by extension, subdirectory, regular expression, size, date, status, with AND/OR operators)
- Incremental, differential and full backup support
- Archives merges / deletion : You can merge contiguous archives in one single archive or safely delete your latest archives.
- As of date recovery : Areca allows you to recover your archives (or single files) as of a specific date.
- Transaction mechanism : All critical processes (such as backups or merges) support a transaction mechanism (with commit / rollback management) which guarantees your backups" integrity.
- Backup reports : Areca generates backup reports that can be stored on your disk or sent by email.
- Post backup scripts : Areca can launch shell scripts after backup.
- Files permissions and symbolic links backup. (Linux only)
- Support for delta backup (store only the modified parts of the files - not the whole files)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page