Dopamine is an awesome free audio player which tries to make organizing and listening to music as simple and pretty as possible. Dopamine has been designed for Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 and plays mp3, ogg vorbis, flac, wma and m4a/aac music formats quite well. The best part? It's created by long-time Neowin member, Raphaël Godart. If you’re looking for a music player to handle a large music collection, you should definitely give Dopamine a try.
Dopamine 2.0 Preview 5 changelog:
- [Changed] Updated the German translation
- [Changed] Updated the Swedish translation
- [Changed] Removed song covers in playlists. Loading so many images in memory causes a huge memory footprint.
- [Changed] Created and enabled the light theme
- [Fixed] Fixed incorrect sorting for Artists and Genres because the prefix “The” wasn’t ignored anymore since preview 2
- [Fixed] Fixed invisible text on some context menus
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue deleting entries from playlists, after files have been removed from or renamed on disk.
- [Fixed] Fixed playback order being alphabetical when enqueuing from Explorer (This would not have been a problem if humans and computers used the same sort order. One hour of my life I’ll never get back)
- [Fixed] Fixed inconsistent UI when the player reaches the minimum window size
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware