Learn how to run new and old Windows applications in Docker containers. Claim your complimentary copy (valued at $32) for free until end of day Friday, 8 December.
What's it about?
Docker is a platform for running server applications in lightweight units called containers. This eBook teaches you all you need to know about Docker on Windows, from 101 to deploying highly-available workloads in production.
What you will learn:
- Comprehend key Docker concepts: images, containers, registries, and swarms
- Run Docker on Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, and in the cloud
- Deploy and monitor distributed solutions across multiple Docker containers
- Run containers with high availability and fail-over with Docker Swarm
- Master security in-depth with the Docker platform, making your apps more secure
- Build a Continuous Deployment pipeline by running Jenkins in Docker
- Debug applications running in Docker containers using Visual Studio
- Plan the adoption of Docker in your own organization
This offer expires on Friday, December 8.
Offered by Packt Publishing, view their other free resources.
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download this free eBook. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.