Hadouken is a lightweight BitTorrent client for Windows written in C# and designed to run as a Windows Service. It has plugin support and is managed completely through a web UI. It is managed through a web interface which is based on the excellent uTorrent Web UI. Designed for power users, Hadouken has native plugin support and can be customized to do almost anything from sending emails on various events to unpacking files, move them around, mount images, poll RSS feeds etc.
- Self-hosted web management interface.
- Extremely powerful plugin API.
- HTTP API for remote management.
- Comes bundled with a bunch of useful plugins.
- Manifest v2 added which enables awesomer plugins.
- All views are now Razor based.
- An internal SignalR server provides a pub/sub model for real-time events!
- Added some new core JSONRPC services for installing and uninstalling plugins.
- Moved all UI related stuff to the management site, no more web plugin :(
- Fixed an exception when uninstalling plugins in the
- Lots of other small bug fixes and enhancements in the UI.