HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.44:
- Fixed reporting of AMD GPU fan speed when not spinning.
- Fixed support of multi-node AMD CPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on more ASUS 200-series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on several ASRock 100- and 200-series mainboards.
- Added NVIDIA Quadro P400,P600,P1000,P3000,P4000,P5000, Quadro GP100, Tesla P6.
- Added monitoring of NXZT Kraken X52.
- Fixed reporting of ECC support for DDR4 moduels.
- Added support of ITE IT8915FN monitoring on GPU.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Cannon Lake.
- ASRock 200-series mainboards (preliminary).