Cover Commander creates professional, custom-designed three-dimensional virtual boxes for your software, e-books, iPhone/iPad apps, manuals, DVD and CD boxes, CD disks, cards, and even screenshots. Just a few mouse clicks - that's all it takes to get the job done. Extensive light, shadow, and reflection controls at your disposal will enable you to create an image of just about any complexity and view the final picture as it is being made in the real-time preview window.
Reasons to go with Cover Commander:
- Get your cover designed in just a few mouse clicks - Box, Box with disc, Disc, Screenshot, Curved screenshot, Book, Thin book, Manual, Vista box, Card, Spiral book, Monitor, TV, iPhone 5s/5c, iPad, iPad with cover, Blu-ray box, Blu-ray with disc, DVD box, DVD box with disc, CD box, CD box with disc.
- Let the built-in wizards do the dirty work for you and focus on the artistic details of the cover.
- Create multiple projects, parse multiple images - with a single command (batch mode).
- Save the result image with transparent background and use the picture for the complex web or print designs.
- Save the light, shadow, and reflection settings under a unique name and use those settings in other projects.
- Set the result image size (up to 4000x4000) and margins in pixels.
- Draw your customer's attention with an animated box, cover or screenshot.
- Cover Commander does not require 3D accelerator to render 3D objects.
- Don't pay more than what it actually costs to create a great cover. Create additional covers at no cost at all!
Cover Commander 6.5.0 changelog:
Added a new 3D model: 3D text.
Added support for WebP format for images.
Added support for WebP and APNG formats for animation.
Depth of field preview added.
View menu and additional view modes for Objects and Models added.
Command Open Last Saved... added. Allows you to view the last saved image or animation.
Image format options added in the Save Image dialog.
Option Open after rendering added in the Save Image dialog.
Option Open in default app added in the Save Animation dialog.
Few minor interface improvements.
Fixed a variety of small bugs.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware