Kirara Encoder is a Windows graphical interface for the excellent video and audio converter, FFmpeg a command line program for converting video, audio and more. Kirara Encoder offers user friendly control over all basic and advanced FFmpeg options. In addition, this application comes with drag and drop support, multithreading and batch conversion for fast video conversion speed due to multi-core CPU support and numerous video encoding presets. It uses Avisynth to handle the video. It will convert most any video file that FFmpeg will convert. In short, is a conversion tool based on FFmpeg, which enables you to convert video files to different media formats fast and easy. Kirara Encoder is compatible with Windows 2000 onwards and is completely free and open source.
Kirara Encoder key features:
- Supports FFmpeg's multi threading for dual core processors; makes the video conversion much quicker.
- x264 codec with advanced settings (Baseline, Main, High Profile support)
- Preset conversions can be created to encode to any format FFmpeg supports.
- Easy access to common conversion options such as bitrate, frame size, frame rate.
- Includes a variety of preset conversion settings for common formats and devices.
- Batch conversion of a list of files.
- Set title, author, genre of target file before conversion.
- Convert any clip or segment of the video by setting the start point and end point.
- Customize video length, size and information before conversion.
- Preview video clips before conversion.
- Convert video to audio.
- Convert between audio formats.
- Add and adjust subtitle files.
- No external codecs needed.
- Easily change FFmpeg settings.
- Excellent output quality.
- Simple GUI and very easy to use.
- Completely free and Open Source software