LG announced its latest handset, the V20, at the top of the month; although the news was quickly overshadowed by Apple's announcement the next day of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, LG didn't really give a whole lot of details about when the handset would be available and how much it would cost at its event.
Luckily, it looks like some light has been shed, with a high possibility that the V20 will be available in the United States starting October 21st. If this date is accurate, it would mean that eager buyers would have a chance to feel out Google's rumored Pixel offering, prior to making the plunge for LG's latest device.
While the V20 will be the first Android handset to offer Android 7.0 Nougat, that's not its only key feature, with the handset offering: a dual camera setup, removable battery, quad DAC and more.
LG V20 full specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 Processor
- Display: Main 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi) /
- Secondary IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 513ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 64GB UFS ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 5MP with F1.9 Aperture (Wide Angle) / Rear 16MP with F1.8 Aperture OIS (Standard Angle) and 8MP with F2.4 Aperture (Wide Angle)
- Battery: 3200mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm
- Network: LTE-A 3 Band CA
- Connectivity: X12 LTE (up to 600 Mbps LTE Category 12 with 3x Carrier Aggregation) / Wi-Fi (802.11 a, b, g, n, ac) / USB Type-C / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC
- Colors: Titan / Silver / Pink
- Others: Hi-Fi Video Recording / Steady Record 2.0 / HD Audio Recorder / Studio Mode / High AOP Mic / Second Screen / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / In Apps / B&O Collaboration / Finger Print Scanner / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0