Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware.
Malwarebytes version 3.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
Malwarebytes 3.xx has been built from the ground up and now offers combined Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware, Website Protection, and Remediation technologies all into a single product (Malwarebytes). And it scans your computer 3-4 times faster!
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
Changes in v126.96.36.1993:
- Improved remediation in Chrome browser
- Numerous enhanced protection techniques and remediation capabilities
- Improved notification design for better readability
- Added new quick tour module in Free and Trial versions
- Added informational modules to the bottom of Scan Progress page in Free and Trial versions
- Improved update process to allow more dynamic updating of user interface components
- Other minor user interface improvements
- Fixed issue where the Malwarebytes tray application showed in ALT+Tab list
- Improved Web Protection compatibility with third-party applications
Improved driver management
- Added dynamic hooking to Exploit Protection to better manage compatibility with third-party applications
- Fixed issue where certain notifications would not display properly after waking from sleep
- Fixed issue on XP where certain files were not fully uninstalled
- Fixed a crash related to rootkit scanning
- Addressed other miscellaneous user interface improvements and defects
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware