Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.
Master PDF Editor – Features at a glance:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Master PDF Editor 4.3.80 changelog:
Fixed issue of certificates properties reading.
Fixed issues of Java Text Editor.
Fixed issues with PDF form events.
Fixed issues of Document Properties.
Fixed issues of opening files according to settings set in Document Properties.
Fixed some issues which violated stability.
Fixed incorrect render of some files.
Reworked Print system. Print and Print Preview functions are merged into single optimized window. Also added new functionality for printing. Fixed issue of printing documents on A4 paper in Linux and macOS.
Fixed saving settings when creating watermark and background.
Fixed some other issues.
Update: Master PDF Editor 4.3.82
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware