MEmu is a brand new FREE Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
Release Notes for 3.0.7:
- New logo
- New installation package with overwrite install support
- Switch to Android 4.4 as default
- Add widget tool, like cleanup memory, weather forecast, change wallpaper, etc.
- Add message box
- Add support to keymapping for MOBA game, like Penta Storm and Realm of Valor
- Add support to keymapping pre-setting
- Add support to customize tool bar
- Add support to record audio
- Improve the compatibility with Context3D games
- Improve the compatibility with old AMD CPUs
- Improve the graphic quality of unreal4 engine
- Improve the input method for some languages
- Improve keyboard mapping for MOBA game
- Improve shortcut keys, like boss key
- Fix some tiny bugs
- Android 5.1 and 4.2 will be available through MEmuConsole.exe later.
- It might take a while to install if you have multiple instances to overwrite.